RPP is a heat-weldable polyester-reinforced sheet designed for floating covers and liners in potable and industrial water containment applications. The membrane is specifically formulated for long-term use in buried or exposed geomembrane applications and is based on a UV-stabilized polypropylene copolymer that does not require either polymeric or liquid plasticizers to maintain flexibility. It is a proven solution to many containment needs due to its excellent puncture resistance and UV stability.
- RPP provides manufacture warranties of 10, 15 & 20 years.
- RPP is fish friendly and NSF61certifiedforpotable drinking water.
- Flexible and extremely durable.
- Available in custom size panels, which makes for quick installation.
- RPP is UV stable and available in a variety of different colors.
- Available in 30, 36, 45 & 60 mil thicknesses.
XR-5 is highly resistant and non-degradable with extreme puncture and tear resistance, as well as dimensional stability under high loads and temperature fluctuations.
Colorado Lining can fabricate XR-5 in custom-sized panels or facilitate full installation with one of our certified installation crews. We want to work with you to make your job a success.
- Excellent chemical resistance.
- XR-5 is extremely durable and reinforced, yet flexible.
- Superior UV ratings.
- Available in custom sized panels.
- Low thermal expansion and contraction.