Bolted Steel Tanks are Perfect for Potable Water – Drinking water is such a staple in modern life that most people take it for granted because they easily turn the tap and out comes crystal clear water. Potable water (water safe to drink) can, unfortunately, cost a lot of money in utility bills. Wouldn’t it be nice to have your own water source that you have ready and waiting if there is an emergency, natural disaster, or as we are experiencing now a pandemic that has changed the way all of us think and prepare. Potable water tanks can give you just that, but it is important to get the right tank for the job. Bolted steel tanks are one of the best values in the market so therefore our top pick for storing potable water, and we offer some of the best-bolted steel tanks in the business. In this article, we’ll give you some of the benefits of bolted steel tanks for potable water storage and show you why our tanks and expert staff are the best in the business.
Why are Bolted Steel Tanks the Best Potable Water Tanks?
So if you want to follow the guidelines of the CDC then the use of some sort of tank storage is necessary. Why are bolted steel tanks a good choice? Below are a few of the advantages a bolted steel tank can provide you:
- Bolted steel tanks are water-tight, meaning they will be free from any leaks and will need to be drained and maintained less often than other tank options (concrete, fiberglass, etc.)
- Bolted steel tanks are sturdy enough to handle any type of weather conditions. You can be sure that your water supply is safe in any thunderstorm, earthquake with seismic additions, or hurricane.
- These types of tanks require much less fabrication and finishing at the installation site, which means bolted steel tanks are faster to install (and much cheaper too).
- Because of how they are constructed, bolted steel panels can be modified to meet a variety of capacity and sizing requirements. This flexibility can come in handy when you have an unusual space for a tank, and you can even expand your tank at a later date (which is less expensive than buying a whole new tank).
Why Choose Us?
If you are in the market for a potable water tank or another type of storage tank, here are just a few of the things we can offer you over other tank companies:
- We’ve done 1000’s of tank installations, and our expert technicians and engineers will be able to navigate any difficulties or extraordinary situations you can come across or unique space limitations requiring an efficient engineering solution.
- We value your time and have some of the quickest installation processes out there, so you can rest easy knowing your tank will be up and running in no time as our teams leave the area better than we found it, obviously with a gorgeous new Corrugated Steel Bolted Tank, ah a thing of beauty for sure!
- Our tanks are made from G115 Galvanized Steel, which on average has 27% higher Zinc content than the industry standard. We even offer G140 for, particularly caustic or salty environments.
- We offer a large variety of liners, colors, and coatings for the outside and inside of your tank.
- We are proud of the fact that all of our steel sourcing and manufacturing is done in America using American Labor.
If you are in the market for a storage tank or have any questions about what we can provide, please feel free to contact us. We look forward to serving you.